Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 26, 2020

Halloween Week!

 Nope, we are not handing out candy this year. I'm completely fine with that! Our dog is nuts when people come to the door. We also don't have a safe way to hand out candy and I'm not doing the creative candy hand out that some people are doing. 

Steve made some yummy cinnamon French toast for breakfast. This morning he made more fried potatoes with onion. Much better then just hash browns. 

Since it was my Dad's 78th birthday yesterday. We went to Ft Snelling to find him. All the black came off the name years ago. It makes it difficult to find him. I know about the area he is in since he is close to a Uncle of Steve. We find his uncle first which his grave is in the 2nd row, go over a few and back about 18 head stones to find my dad. I always get super sad when visiting. On the car ride, just as we were leaving the neighborhood the beach boy song Cocomo played. It reminded me of the last vacation with my dad in Florida keys. 

Steve made a French onion soup and some pot roast. We combined the two, for an elevated soup. It was delicious! Plain old French soup is a little dull on its own, so this really made it tasty! Good thing we have leftovers for lunch! I'm already hungry just thinking about it! 
I hate to show anyone our mess. This is our mud room. So many shoes and coats. Every time I clean up the shoes, they come right back. Same for the coats. We have a big walk in closet in the mud room, but that's where I put Zoey's food and water bowl. So we can't keep shoes in there. Maybe it's time to make actual cubbies and places for each person to keep there stuff? I have to organize this today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment