Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thirsty Thursday!

 That was a bust this morning! Went to run at the park like we do most days, only to find out the snow was not plowed. So much for running there this winter! We have plans to purchase a stationary bike for indoors. This way we can still ride and get exercise. 

It's this a cute photo of my grandkids. 


Zoey is right where I am, on the couch waiting till our weird weather passes this morning. Its snow/sleeting. I hear thunder and the sky got super dark, almost a green/orange color. Good thing I can work any time today! 

Finally got a quick photo of the pot roast I made the other night. This was my leftovers lunch! 

I didn't make dinner last night, so we made a frozen pizza with salad. Maybe I should plan to cook more often so we don't have to eat crappy pizza! 


No comments:

Post a Comment