Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thirsty October Thursday!

We had our first 34+F morning! It still felt great to get out for our morning run. We added a little on to our run, trying to increase our milage! Zoey got a new harness because the other one kept loosing up and driving me crazy! She was super behaved this morning in the car. No crying or loud barking. Not sure what was up with that. She usually blasts our ears! 

 We got a few things checked off the todo list yesterday, It took two of us to take off and put on a new garage door bottom rubber strip to keep out the mice, cold and water. Glad that's done and now it makes a better seal, garage door to cement garage floor. I took down my hammock in the back yard. We have a forecast of snow possible this weekend. I brought in one of my propane table fire pits. Now to find a storage spot for the winter where I'll remember the location come spring. 

I have a ton of leaves to mulch up in the yard. I was going to do it yesterday, but we had 40mph winds! I just figured, I'd have just as many to mow up again today. Why not wait a day? So we'll see if I get around to it after working this morning! Yes, I am working today! So happy today and tomorrow are busy work days! 

I made more of my crackers. I really want to start selling them to wineries and breweries. I see pretzels sold there and I think these crackers taste far better. Just need to get the ball rolling! Maybe after Covid? 
We've been talking a lot about how our Holidays are going to look this year. We made Steve's 83 year old mother mad that we think its a bad idea to get together with family this Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be around to celebrate next year! It will only be the 5 of us, to have meals. Unless everyone wants to eat outdoors in the snow? It's not going to happen. We'd rather all be safe then risk spreading Covid around. You'd think they would be happy we are thinking of everyone's health and safety. Nope, only thinking short term. We can skip a meal. There are other ways to celebrate this year with out spreading Covid. 

We can go sledding with the grandkids outside. Or maybe on a warmer day, sit outside with a bonfire and have some drinks. Do a virtual Christmas? It will be fine, we can get by this year with out getting all together! 








No comments:

Post a Comment