Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Count down...

 It's the count down to the election night! Fingers crossed the pole predictions of a democratic landslide comes true Nov 3rd. 16 more days to go! 

After I mowed/mulched the leaves in  both the front and back yard, we were looking for something to do on a Saturday night. We drove to Hastings, kind of thinking we might stop at the brewery and have a drink outside. It was chilly but not too bad. It looked crowded and then there are the new Covid numbers where its hit 1500 cases in MN, around 100+ in our county per day. So we just sat under the bridge and looked at the river for awhile before driving back home.  Once at home, we turned on the fireplace, had a IPA with wine and played some cribbage while eating hummus and pita chips for dinner. I have a feeling this will be our winter entertainment! 

This morning was a chilly start but at least it's sunny! 32*F. Steve and I always try and start our day with taking Zoey on a 1 mile park run. Today, we added on an addition 1/2 mile and did a run/walk. Trying to slowly increase our miles and not go all out to bring me back to foot issues. I feel good enough to run more but I'm cautious! I'd rather be able to just run 1 mile, then go back to 6 and not be able to run again for months! So it's slow going for now. 
I've been in the mood to do some baking. Might have to make some caramel rolls today. I certainly don't need them, but it sounds delicious! 




No comments:

Post a Comment