Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

It's a change!

 Yes, it's nice out this week with temps in the 70's and one day in the 80's! I'm soaking up the warmth as much as possible. Just hanging out in the back yard in our hammock! 

Logan finally got his braces off yesterday! He was in 8th grade when he got them on and now 12th grade they are off! 

No more braces!


Before with braces! You can hardly see his braces since they were clear. It really doesn't look very different. Although, he did think his teeth without looked a bit yellow. Well, he always got white bands and that made his teeth bright white! 

8th Grade picture before braces were put on. 

Just me and Zoey hanging out today. Logan its off taking the ACT test. It was put on hold last spring due to Covid. I'm not sure colleges are requiring the ACT, but he decided to take it anyway. Since he's already had Covid, no need to worry about him being exposed. 



I have the day off, so I'm running errands. Picking up more masks, going running with Zoey, making bread, biking with Celina later on this afternoon and just going to be outside as much as possible today! I might even put out our fall decorations, pumpkins and wreath for the front door. That's about as festive as I get! 

I did put more lights out on our front tree. I already have lights on our birch tree and wanted to add more lights to our front Maple. It's a big fat tree, and it needs more lights! I'm not sure it looks as good as the birch tree with lights but it needs something! So off to get one more set of lights. Good thing they are only $7! 


No comments:

Post a Comment