Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Just a few hours!

 Just like that, in just a few hours we went from fall to winter! Sooo much snow! I think we got around 8" total? It's heavy and wet! 

Zoey and I went for a morning walk. I got a little lost on the trails in the woods. We walked farther out than I had planned, which was at least 3 miles by the time we made it back to the car. 

It started snowing as soon as we got back home from our walk. We all took turns shoveling the wet heavy snow. We do have a snow blower but we all enjoy shoveling more than using the loud blower.


I was tempted to go ski yesterday afternoon, but decided to wait to make sure other skiers made a ski trail thought the woods. If I hadn't gotten lost earlier on my walk, I probably would have been more likely to just get out and ski! I'll be going this afternoon for sure! I just hope they groom the trails but that might be expecting too much during Covid and the 1st big early snow fall! 


I was in a baking mood to finally make something with pumpkin. Cream cheese, pumpkin bars with walnuts. Sooo good! I didn't get a photo, but I made a pot roast in the crock pot that was the best I've ever made. Of course I used a cheater package of spices but also added in a little red wine. I'm not a cook, so I am always surprised when I make a meal and it turns out good! 

I love this photo we took when the kids were little. We need to re-create this photo this year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment