Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday! Middle of the week!

 This is the IPA I was talking about from our local brewery, Bald Man's. Juice box hero! Steve and I split the last of the 4 we purchased. I grabbed the last 4 pack on the shelf! I have been good about limiting myself to 1/2 a glass and done. We also have been saving a drink for cribbage nights or only 1 or 2 days a week as that's more then we really should be doing. 

We looked at a few 85, 80 and 75" Tv's. We really need a new one for our main TV. We have a really old 55" and it's time to upgrade! Prices seem to be low too! We just need to do some research on the TV's before purchasing so I keep taking photos of TV's and the cost. 


I finally cleaned up the top of the washer and dryer. Sharing a laundry room with 5 people is difficult! What ever doesn't get claimed goes on top. Not a great system. It's the collect all room, with Steve's equipment, paint cans, etc on the floor by the door. Makes getting to the sink tricky! I do need to purge a lot of our junk! 


I'm not working today. Steve also is off too till some windows come in for the next job. Which was suppose to be last Friday. He has a small window of time open without work, so we are off to find more flooring. One more place to check out! I'm still so undecided on what color to go with! I'm hoping we figure this out soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment