Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 2, 2020

It's Friday or Karma Day?

 It's chilly! I tried to sit out doors yesterday for all of a hot second. Even bundled up in a sleeping bag didn't help! I gave up and sat inside! I'm already dreading winter months! 

So here we are, back at Friday! I was woken up from a dream state by Steve only to hear, the Dumper tested positive Covid. Surprised? Not at all. If you don't wear a mask, mock those that do, hold KKK rallies what do you expect? Must be Karma! That's all I'm going to say!

I'm not a religious, praying kind of person, but I will be praying on Election Day! 

I'm in need of losing some weight. I have this tomorrow, tomorrow I'll start attitude right now. It's always tomorrow! I need to fit into these jeans again! I have big plans to make some wild rice soup, just broth, not the creamy kind. I'm also going to run more miles or do a run/walk to get in more miles. I'm just not happy with the Covid weight I put on. In the beginning, I was dropping weight easily in the early days of Covid. I hardly ate, because I just wasn't hungry. Now, I'm the opposite, eating away my anxiety of this virus, and the election, the daily news etc.. Time to focus back on me, getting strong again and dropping some pounds. There is no more tomorrow! It's going to be today. Well, just ate some bread with butter but the next meal for sure. Just because you screw up one meal, doesn't mean it has to wreck the entire day! 

Steve's been working a ton lately! He worked again last night till 10pm. He is in the middle of a big paint job and a bathroom remodel. Trying to do both this week and weekend! I have nothing planned for the next 4 days because I won't be seeing much of him. Kind of makes for a boring weekend! I am just going to do a lot of soup, and cracker baking! Clean my own house and start organizing more. 

One bit of good new, I'm getting puppy pictures today! It's good and bad. I'm not sure 100% we need a puppy. I sure do want one! Such a hard decision and I know once I see those little faces it's going to be an even harder decision! 



No comments:

Post a Comment