Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 23, 2020

More snow is here an on the way

 Oh Winter came early this year for MN. We are getting at least an inch today and who knows how much Sunday. That's good for skiing! The leaves on the snow, not so much! 




I've been doing this a lot! Just hanging out in the front room on the couch. Our office is just far too dark to want to sit in there. I'm tempted to paint the office furniture white! Steve and I did pick out two more floors and didn't like either. We were leaning more gray and not brown. I think we decided we should do the opposite. It does help to buy a box, lay out a few planks and stand back to look at it. The light sure does change how the flooring looks and a tiny sample never looks the same as big planks. So off to the store we go again an get two more boxes. Fingers crossed one will look good! 

I also talked Steve into fixing our kitchen ceiling. We had a few water spots from the tub in the kids bathroom leaking through. I'm hoping the touch ups will be done today. I'm working in the morning so lucky me, I get to drive out in this snow! 

We have zero plans for tonight, Friday but I do work Saturday which should help fill up my weekend with at least something to do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment