Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday, once again!

 Here we are back at Monday. Another weekend, done and gone! We have been enjoying all the fall colors! I'm soaking it in as much as possible before they are all gone! 

We have sooo many leaves already in our yard. I probably should mulch these up before the piles get too big! 

I know this doesn't look very good, but it was! I made another apple panakuken on Sunday. I made one on Saturday morning but forgot the flour. This time, I made sure to add flour and it was delicious! 



At least this was not a fail! 
Back to Monday! This week, is planned out as much as I can plan. I have some work, which is always good with two days off during the week. Plenty of opportunities to get things done around the house and use my free time wisely. Will I? I do like to be lazy and lay around with Zoey! 

Logan goes back to the ortho this week for a retainer. I'm hoping he wears it! He also starts back working at Punch Pizza. Now that he had Covid, I'm not as worried. They also don't let people dine inside, just bring the orders out. We are putting the insurance back on his car. He hasn't driven it since March when we parked it. He wasn't going to school or work, so no need for an extra car. Now that he is working, he will need a car. Plus, I doubt its good for the car to sit all winter long without being driven. We had to purchase a new battery. 

I'm going to attempt to lose weight this week. My weight has slowly crept back up this summer. Time to do something about it! More running, biking, weights and eating a lot less! 




No comments:

Post a Comment