Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday is here. Plans?

 Here is to celebrating another Friday! Only 2 more Fridays left in October! Plans? What plans? We have nothing on the weekend plan list. I do want to pick out flooring and tile. Its almost time to start our projects. I just need Steve to have some time off from working on other projects to get ours done! 

I still like this 20 year old light even if it's outdated. I do need to start looking for a few new lights to replace the outdated ones around the house. Maybe if I spray paint this a silver or the new gold color it would look okay in the spare bedroom? I'm sure it would look cute in some little girls room, painted pink or white? 

Steve and I checked out the new Menards. It really didn't change that much from the old store layout. In fact, I was pretty disappointed that it didn't feel very new and nothing changed. Well, I should say, they had an upstairs with lights displayed. I never did make it up there. I wasn't in the spending mood. Only came with as a quick trip to check it out, while Steve grabbed wood for a customers project. 

I had so many plans after working on Thursday. What did I do? Sat on the couch eating my 2:30, very late lunch of a salad. I skipped dinner because I ate far too late and wasn't hungry. So I missed out on a steak and shrimp meal. I was just kind of waiting around to watch the town hall meeting on TV. I made sure to turn both our TV's to Joe Biden along with my cell and laptop. I was hoping to give him a boost for better TV ratings then dump. It sure was more calming watching Joe talk. I did stay up to see clips of the Dumper town hall. Stressed me out! Let us all pray that we vote this vile person out of office in 18 days! The next big day we will be able to look forward to is Jan 21st When Joe Biden is #46! 


No comments:

Post a Comment