Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Just another day

 Good morning Saturday! Not sure what my plans will be since its a chilly fall day. I woke up at 5am, let Zoey outside and started doing yoga but fell asleep on the floor and slept till 8am. I haven't done that in ages where I fall back to sleep. I must have needed the extra rest! I still feel extra tired. I think all the news this past week has me on over load. I need a break! 


Friday night was not super exciting. I put a beef roast in the crock pot for taco's around 2pm and let it cook for 8 hours. It wasn't done till 9pm. It smelled soo good, I had to try some before putting it in the refrigerator. Delicious! It will make really yummy taco's today. I picked up Taco Bell for Steve's dinner. He was still painting and needed food. The people have yet to move in, which made it possible for me to keep him company. I read the news to him on the internet while he painted. Probably why I'm on news over load lately! I need to back away from it all. The election, Covid so much at stake these next 30 some days from now. It's hard to look forward to November even if I want to, just because we want the outcome a certain way. Even after the election if it goes our way, there is still many months and days until Jan 21st! What if the outcome is not what we want? What if we have 4 more years of this? I can't even go there! 

So yeah, maybe I'm a bit depressed, numb, wanting to move on, and just wanting to just sleep till this is over. Can we just get to the end of the credits where the good guys win and its a happy ending? 

Zoey is doing a good job of sleeping through this! Speaking of dogs. I received a photo Friday of the 5 female cocker spaniel puppies. 2 really light almost white, 2 red and 2 tan. It's hard to tell if any have white on the face since it was just their body from a distance of the whole littler of girls. I'll get face photos next week when their eyes open. Steve is not on board with getting another dog. It's not like I need permission to get another dog, but it would be nice to be all on the same page wanting one or at least being okay with getting another dog. Do we need 2? Not really, but I want a dog. At least I think I do? I have to put a deposit down soon so a decision must be made. The puppy wouldn't come home with us till Nov 18 at the earliest. So it's not like tomorrow we have a puppy! Would Zoey be happy with another dog around?  It's hard to know? I've never had two dogs at the same time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment