Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 30, 2020

Trying to stay positive!

 I'm trying to stay positive and not let the election, covid numbers or uncertain future take me over the edge! I don't even want to go there because when ever I do, it makes me want to curl up and just go back to bed. Can we all just hibernate until all this is over? 


Our school district is now moving to all on-line learning starting Nov 12th. I'm actually surprised the kids were able to be in school this long. Logan has been doing on-line so it doesn't change a thing for him. 

Due to all the stress of the unknown, because winter is coming! I'm going to just work on myself. I've been running more, blogging, yoga, trying to eat healthy, cut down on alcoholic drinks, and now I need to focus on weight loss. Not just on disinfecting our house, not touching my face and staying 6 ft or more away from people. 

Here's all the positives! 
It's Friday! 
I work at noon. 
I have our morning run with Steve and Zoey
It's going to be in the 50 -60's next week
The 9+ inches of snow we had are almost all gone. 
I can mulch up the rest of the leaves
Staying home = getting more home projects finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment