Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday update

A few my photos from my bike ride along the river finally uploaded to my laptop. It's a little hard to write a post and not have the photos to go with it. 


While I was outside yesterday, Zoey kept coming by me in the hammock and checking up on what I was doing. I just sat there all comfortable reading all the news on the internet. 
The little sewing, I did to repair the section holding the netting ripped or wasn't sewed good enough. I need to re-do some sewing so the screen on the hammock doesn't collapse on me again! 
This hammock  is my new favorite thing to do. Much better then sitting indoors and super comfortable. My only issue is getting out of it. I feel like 100 years old, trying to stand and figure out how to lift myself up and out while it swings back and forth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment