Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Winter, winter! It's here in October!

 This hasn't been the best week to get in our daily run. We completely skipped Saturday and I always regret days we don't go. It's only a little over a mile, so not a whole lot of running, compared to the 6 miles a day I use to do. It's just, the first mile is always the hardest to get moving. I'm hoping by going slow and adding on miles little by little we can get back to 6 miles a day and stay injury free! 

I always feel like slug when I don't run. Our new running place, snow free and no traffic! 

It was 27*F, but I sure warm up! Took off my jacket, hat and gloves the last .5 miles. 
Here we are, still trying to decide what flooring to choose? We've been laying out the floor in various rooms with different lighting to see how it looks. It's kind of dark, but I like the brown -gray color.  I'm just not sure if we should go lighter? 

This is the other floor, a maple/gray-lighter brown. I think we ruled this out! 

Going with the one at the bottom of the photo. 

Time to do some menu planning this week! I see other bloggers make a plan and probably should try to do that too. Steve is making French onion soup today but wants to change it up, add in some beef and mushrooms. I made this lemon chicken last year and need to make it again. 
I need to get back to eating more popcorn. A good filler and low in calories. Speaking of calories, Steve is making cinnamon French toast with our leftover French bread with some hash browns for breakfast. Yum! 

We've started playing cribbage every day again. It's usually just one game and we are done. I'm also not drinking more then 1/2 glass of anything with alcohol. We did run out to Total Wine yesterday afternoon to get the newly released Bald Man Brew, Juice box Hero, a very hazy IPA. I stuck to my 1/2 glass and was done. 
We have a few birthday's coming up in November, Logan who turns 18, Kendra and Madelyn turns 1! It would have been my dad's 78th birthday today. I'll probably go visit him at Ft. Snelling. He died at age 60 from colon cancer. Gone far too long! 







No comments:

Post a Comment