Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday is suppose to be a fun day!

 Just to let you know, I'm doing awful on my attempt to lose some weight! We ordered pizza last night and that's what I ate for breakfast! I skipping my run on Saturday and I feel like skipping it again this morning.   I just need a little pep self talk into getting out there and just doing it. I always feel 100% better after my run! 

Saturday was spent helping Steve for a bit in the morning. He needed some help with his paint job. I peeled the tape and put back on the light switch plates. After doing that, I had to pick up more supplies at Menards. I'm finally using video when calling Steve. It's been helpful! When I picked up supplies he could actually see the items and help me pick out the correct items. 

After I got home, I did some more laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, disinfected all surfaces like I do every day. Watched some TV/news and made crackers. It was a semi productive day! I also tried to talk Steve into getting this puppy! Still not on board! Not sure what I'm going to do at the moment?? 

Steve is painting again today and will finish up Monday night. While he is working more, I'm working a lot less. I feel slightly guilty and pretty lazy for not making the most out of my day. There is so much I could be getting done around the house. 

I'm picking out new flooring to go every where on our main level. We have tile, hardwood oak flooring, hardwood cherry and carpeting all on our main level currently. A miss match of flooring! I need to to be all the same! We will keep the tile in the mud room, laundry room  and 1/2 bath. I'm looking to do a floating floor in a light wood/light gray color. Maybe a maple wide plank, floating floor? Wish I could do the floor myself but this is yet another project for Steve and he is busy enough already! 

I'm just tired of looking at my house and all the changes I need and want to make. 

After the flooring is done, its going to be re-doing our bedroom bathroom. All the tile needs to be re-done and a new tiled shower, with a shampoo shelf. Our house is 20 years old so the bathrooms, need more of an update! 

Time to get off this couch. My Sunday is not looking like much of a fun day. It should be more productive than sitting around! Time to get moving! 



No comments:

Post a Comment