Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

End of September, Tuesday Tangents

 September is coming to the end. Bring on October and more fall colors! I do love fall but not the cold air it brings. 

Last night I caught these two hanging out in the kitchen together. Can you tell who Zoey likes to cling to?  
Some times she acts like a dog and other times, I think she is human! 

Did my mile run at the park with Zoey, Celina and Steve. We dropped off Steve and Celina and I went for a walk at Lebanon Park. I found a fanny pack and a cell phone with keys. We tried to drop it off in the main building, but it wasn't open. Some how they were able to send out a phone number to call, so I left a message and got a call back. It's nice to do something good to help people out. I sure would be in a panic to lose my phone and keys! Now to wait at home till they show up. It's an hour drive for the person! 


The park wasn't as colorful as I was hoping. Maybe next week the fall colors will really start to look nice? 

It was still a nice morning for a 2 mile walk around the lakes. I got a text from my customer letting me know the roofers showed up early. Could I work tomorrow instead! Yep! That works for me! 
Just a few more park photos. 






I have more errands to run today. We went to the store to get the number #1 item, a bike chain and walked out forgetting to get it! I even had a list! So, back to the store to get the chain we forgot yesterday! I also want to pick up a few more masks from Target today. 
I'm going to try perfecting my fluffy pancakes! I'm determined to get them super high and jiggly! 







No comments:

Post a Comment