Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 18, 2020

Cheers! I'ts Friday!

 I'm so glad its Friday! My work day on Thursday was rough! I was dead tired when I got home and even took a nap on the couch. 

One of my favorites right now. Peanuts and candy corn with a few M&M's thrown in. I really need to stop filling up the candy jar! 

 My plans for the day are pretty simple, run (done), clean the dishes in the kitchen, wash clothes, bring Zoey to the vet for her check up and get her more heart pills. Go check out a new breakfast place, Thirty-Six cafe. They make those fluffy pancakes and fancy coffees. They don't open till 10pm so I still have time to get ready to go! We will be taking our food to go! 

It's only in the 60's today, but sunny and blue skies! Thank Canada for all that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment