Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Making a list!

 I've been writing a list on things that make me happy. 

1. Baking - Fall time is perfect for making yummy treats. 

2. Happy hours at parks

3. Pick up books from the library- fiction or non, all is fine with me

4. Running/walking and taking the dog. 

5. Yoga - need to stretch every day

6. Going new places - Trying to figure out some local, close to home places to explore

7. Completing home projects - Painting walls, bathroom vanities. Just need to get going to finish! 

8. Cleaning my house! Love when everything is clean all at once! 

9. Being outdoors all day long. Weather dependent. I love camping and being forced to be outdoors 24/7. 

10. Sun... 

Steve made some delicious, Farmers Market stuffed tomatoes and potatoes with spicy Italian sausage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment