Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, September 20, 2020

I did this & I need to do this too!

 

I finally got to try this new place to me in St Paul, MN! Thirty-six Cafe on Grand Ave. If it wasn't for Covid, it would have been a super cute place to eat inside. There were some people eating indoors, but that's too risky! We just got some Fluffy Japanese pancakes to go! They only had 4 varieties to choose from, strawberry short cake, Banana, Sweet potato and macha tea. Mine also came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. These pancakes were light and fluffy. It was more like a dessert. It was soo pretty and come in a  Chinese food take out container. I already thought of improvements. Does everyone do this when they get new food? I think a slice of bacon (Sweet and savory) would go great with this combo. 

Logan got the banana fluffy pancakes. They also need to make flavored whipping cream and maybe some puree to put on top for more of a strawberry flavor. Logan thought they should have cooked the bananas in some sugar for the topping. In all they were good. I did u-tube how to make these at home. They were $11 for three pancakes. So making them at home, a super money saver. Plus, it looks fairly easy now that I've watched some how to do it videos. I did try making these pancakes last winter and they were a semi fail. They weren't as light and fluffy. Think I figured out what went wrong. 


I finally got my mail in ballet. I just need to fill this out and mail it back in. Someone posted that if you put a stamp on it, they treat it as first class mail and it arrives sooner! I also heard take it directly to the office or place in a zip code that is a wealthy republican area. You are assured it will make it there in time! I'm just a bit nervous to fill it out since there are so many reason for them to throw out your ballet if not done correctly. Sounds dumb but I'm taking extra precautions and will read the instructions first! 

Steve decided to just vote in person on Election Day. This way all our votes have a chance of being counted. Crazy cheating days by the other party call for this! We really need to change that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment