Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday, Confessions

 I must confess. We did not go to the lake last night as planned. It was going to be 10 degrees cooler there and we wanted to enjoy one more day of 83*F weather before temps drop! So today, I still have the day off, we are going boating on the St. Croix river, hopefully to see really pretty fall colors along the river from Hastings to Stillwater. We will grab lunch along the river at some point and eat in the boat! 


We still plan to go to the lake on Saturday morning just to do some wine / beer outdoor social distance tasting. 

I had a really busy work day on Thursday. I managed to stay on schedule and finished at 2pm. I even had an hour lunch break, which worked out perfect! After working, I just drove to the bank to pay the truck loan and then back home to sit outside for as  long as possible. I even slept out once again in the tent. Just me! Zoey wanted to sleep inside last night! It was better! No dog that was laying on me or not moving when I needed the blankets pulled up. Looks like I'll get at least one or two more nights of sleeping outside for the year and that's it! I will miss it! I know a lot of people don't like to "camp". I Glamp! Love my air mattress and all the comforts on inside. I have my electric heater just incase it gets chilly outside. I have yet to use it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment