Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Is this the last nice warm day?

 It's getting colder in MN. Temperatures have been cooler than normal all of August and now into September. We are getting maybe one last day of near 80*F, but it's a windy one. Doesn't feel very warm but I'm hoping this afternoon will feel a lot warmer. I'm trying to be outside as much as possible to soak up just being outdoors before winter comes and we are stuck inside for months! 

I bought myself a double person hammock for my birthday last month. We hung it up at the lake. They are more comfortable than I imagined. 

It's just missing a bug net. I found a single person hammock for Logan that also has a bug net. Just couldn't find any double ones with the net. Maybe they sell a bug net separate that can be added some how? 
Steve liked it too. I didn't expect him to want to try this out. We might need another one. While it can be used for two people, I'd rather just be in my own hammock! 

Steve and I went to the St. Paul Farmer market Saturday. I wanted to get flowers for Kendra. She had surgery to remove her gallbladder and fix a hernia on Friday. The flowers at the market are 100% better looking than what you get from a florist and only $9 compared to $100! A huge price difference. I also brought her some of my homemade crackers and picked up Zupa's soup. 

My front trees are finished with adding little lights. I forgot to set the timer last night, so hopefully I remember tonight! I need a fire pit for the front yard too. I like having options on where to sit and mix up my scenery. I'm thinking a small fireable that's round and sits on the ground, low 24"?  Just put it out in front of my little table between the chairs. I might be on line purchasing something new today! 


The deck is looking good. The kids took over our deck this weekend. Steve and I put the heater under the table, and I found two white make shift table clothes to cover up the table and keep the heater, heat in. It worked perfect. Kept you nice and warm. I'll just find two matching table clothes and cut and sew them so they will go around the fire pit on the table and make it look nicer. 


Logan had his eyes part closed and he wouldn't let me take another photo. Well, at least you can see my tree lights in our front yard. Logan also got an email after the 1st day of school. A teacher already tested positive for Covid exposing students on day 1! Wow, this is not going to go well this year! Thankfully, he's already had it and also does not go to school. All the kids were in the building picking up supplies, getting photos taken last week, so all have been exposed to the teacher that was in the building! 






No comments:

Post a Comment