Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Ramblings

 I had two days off this week in a row and will have Friday off this week too! That's a lot of days off, but my work days are extra busy! Guess its better to just do it all in one day, than to spread it out over the week!

We went raspberry picking this morning. It took us awhile to get there, due to coffee stops and wrong turns. We quickly picked $17.50 of raspberries! Goes much quicker with 3 people picking. Now to figure out what to do with all the berries? 


We brought Zoey to the groomer on Monday. She rolled around in goose poop at the park on Sunday and really needed a bath and a cut! 

She looks so much better all shaved down. For some reason, she knows when I'm taking a photo. She doesn't like it! 
My spot on the driveway, trying to find some sun to keep warm. We have a very shaded yard, front and back so I'm always in search of some sun! 
This is my favorite combo this time of year. Candy corn and salted nuts. 
The kids did some apple picking last weekend. I finally remembered to pick up some caramel  bits to make some caramel apples. 

Our run at the park. Leaves are already turning yellows and reds. We did a 2 mile loop and later I took Zoey on another mile run at the other park. 
This park is busy or was busy during spring Covid. We avoided it for a long time. No more crowds!
 


Kendra's house is coming along. We hope the closing date is the end of November still! She has been living in a hotel room for 3 months and has another 3 to go! I offered up our house but that would be 9 of us under one roof. 

I need help on a purchase decision. Do I get another propane fire pit for our front yard or an over the head propane heater for the front yard? We already have two fire pits on our deck, but I want something to keep me warm this fall and spring out front? What to choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment