Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Using my time!

 I tend to waste a lot of time every day. I might have my todo list and that does help me not to forget important things I need to do. It also allows me to keep putting off anything I don't want to do. 

I decided to do a what makes me happy day, with my day off from work! 

Baking always makes me happy. A 80*F day in the fall- yes! So I used my day off to do a lot of baking! 


I attempted to make the Japanese fluffy pancakes. I thought it would be fail proof now that I watched a video! Still can't get them as fluffy! I think they need a lot more egg whites and a different way of cooking them in a pan. Even if they didn't fluff up as much, they tasted amazing with my apples, ice cream and cinnamon whipping cream! 

I also made use of those raspberries we picked last week. I had them in the freezer so they were perfect for this pretzel crust, cream cheese/cool whip, jello raspberry dessert. I like it frozen but you're suppose to just put it in the refrigerator. Either way its tasty! Salty-sweet! 


We slept outside again in the tent. My only complaint is that the lights from our porch light up the tent as if it's daylight! I texted the kids to turn off the light. They stay up till midnight watching TV with all the lights on! Again the lights were all on at 6am! Still didn't get a great night of sleep but I do love being outside and it was a perfect night 68*f for sleeping. The house was far too hot, so this made it comfortable being outdoors! Tonight, I'm doing it again! It might rain, but that's okay! 

I also made some veggie lasagna for dinner with the left over spicy tomato veggie soup and ratatouille. It was delicious! I put it in the freezer because we have so much other food to eat. 


I picked up more IPA beer from local breweries. We will save them for the weekend. 
I went outside to go lay in the hammock only to find Logan beat me to it. I couldn't ask him to move, so I sat on the deck till he wanted to go inside! We might need two of these! 

Well, it's back to work for two days and then off again to the weekend! 


1 comment: