Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Time goes by no matter what!

I think we all want to just skip ahead and be done and over with this virus. What year, month, day will that be? Its depressing to think ahead of just tomorrow.
I got this face mask from Kendra. She had some extra's. I still wear the construction grade mask when I work or go to the store. I decided yesterday, that I would go to the store right away when they opened up. I was not alone but very few people at the store. Made for easier shopping not having to dodge people. It sure is a process. When I get home, that's when the disinfecting happens. I lay a towel down and wash all the food in soapy water, minus the veggies. We will just run those under water. I discard the bags, and then wipe down my car and trunk, wash my hands put away the food and then go around and bleach./alcohol everything, spray my shoes and change my clothes. It would be nice to get some help but then again, I need to control the germs into the house and it's easier for one person to do all.

When you stop outside, and the world seems to be going on like there was zero virus. 



I've kind of been lazy lately. I haven't been running or doing my exercise. I just feel lazy, but doing more yoga and just relaxing. Today, is going to be warm around 70*F. We will go for a walk and bike, maybe even to the park and go for a ride somewhere and have a picnic. I need to stop looking at my cell phone to get updated news. There is nothing happy going on right now. 

I made crepes over the weekend. They sure were good. I finally bought some vanilla extra today. $23 dollars for pure vanilla in a big bottle. It was either that or nothing. They did have a tiny 4oz bottle for $5 so I just figured might as well by the big bottle. I never did find any cinnamon. Well, that had that too but $8 for a small jar. I'll wait and find it later! 





No comments:

Post a Comment