Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Some Good News!

Yes, we finally have a tiny bit of good news. I checked right away this morning and what do you know? We finally got the gov money in our account! Now just waiting still to hear if we will get the small business loan/grant??

Steve got a text last night, a customer referral. Might be some work? This does mean going on an estimate Monday night, meeting people face to face and having to pick up supplies at the Big box stores. It's some income and maybe he will let me help?

I also have one more customer starting up in June, that has been away all winter. It's just a one time monthly job, but some added income.

I probably should start wearing make up again. I have just been using some under my eyes for my dark circles and that's about it. I also told Steve tonight with or without you, I'm coloring my hair. We can easily share the box of hair color as I only need around my hair line or at least that's what I think. 
I kind of spent my day on Wednesday doing this. Just looking out the window.. too chilly to go outside. I did spend time cleaning our house. I do every day but yesterday I even washed the kids white shower curtain, rug and towels.  I added a bit of hydrogen peroxide to the wash and all came out nice and bright white again! 
I'm excited to have some work today. Just two hours but it's something! After work, I'll have to wash my work clothes, dry them and disinfect my car. It's a process but well worth it to not bring in germs. I'm still disinfecting our house surfaces every morning with a bleach solution. I mostly do the main level, but need to start doing this upstairs too. It doesn't take long and I do feel better for having cleaned everything off. I even alcohol my cell phone, glasses and keys. 

It's a 70*F sunny, no wind kind of Thursday! This afternoon, I need to go for a bike ride, a run, a walk and sit out in the sun. It's time to do a little self care even if I don't want to. I'll feel better than sitting around worrying about the what if's that I can not control. All I can do is make the most out of today! 

What's on for dinner tonight? Leftovers! We have pasta, chicken lettuce wraps from last night and what ever else. I'm probably going to make more fried rice since I love it for breakfast! We are running low on soy sauce so it's on my shopping list! We might be doing more meatless Mondays in the coming future. We already figured out that meatless chicken lettuce wraps will be on the rotation! 





No comments:

Post a Comment