Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Weight loss in times of stress!

Still losing weight! How much? I'm not sure. Monday is my weight in day and taking my measurements. All this stress is making me not want to eat much. When I do eat, I kind of feel sick to my stomach. Food tastes good when I do eat but I just can't eat much. Suppose that is a good thing to lose weight since I needed to drop some pounds. 
My food on Friday consisted of some home made crackers, a potato with onions for lunch, dinner a pork chop and broccoli with 1 beer during cribbage. Alcohol is making me get a tiny headache at night so I'll need to skip all. I'm kind of hoping soon I'll be fitting back into these jeans. Might have to try them on soon as I might be able to wear them??

We have one more nice day in the upper 50's and sun, before the Easter snow storm hits us. We could get a lot of snow up to 8" of heavy wet stuff. I really hope it misses us. Either way, we are in for a few days of cold weather when we will be inside.

Today, we are moving Celina's boyfriend's stuff into our house. He is staying with us until he find a house to buy. We are also moving Kendra's things to storage so they can sell their town house.

We also talked about maybe moving since I don't have much work and aren't sure of the future. Is anyone even buying houses in our price range? Where will we go after? Build a cheaper house? Buy one that's 100% paid off? I have no clue?? Or stay with family if they will have us? I don't like any option. I just want to earn money and stay put. I figure no need to make hasty decisions right now. We are still waiting for unemployment to see if we will get any. Also waiting to see if we can get a loan. That's looking not so good either since all the money is mostly gone. Ugh!! Steve does have a few jobs that he can do if he stays virus free. That's a big ? We just don't know what to do? I'm sure life will figure it out for us in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment