Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 10, 2020

Last day of the first 14 of Q

Here we are 14 days at home. There is no TGIFm, since there is nothing to do but wait at home. We now move on to the 2nd at home till May 4th. 24 more days and to think we only did 14.... ugh!!! 

I really miss working every day! I think everyone who can't work from home feels the same way. We want to get back to our life, to work, to be productive, to pay our bills and have fun. We are in for the long haul.

Since the future is so uncertain on how long this virus is going to last. We don't know if and when we will see loan or unemployment for self employed. I decided every bill that I didn't have to pay right now would be best. Hold on to the money we do have. I made the call to the mortgage co today after finding out yes, we do have a Fanny Mae backed or owned mortgage. Chase is giving us just 3 months. There is no person to talk to and that's all they will do. You can't request longer. We have the money to pay mortgage but I'd rather wait for the loans which could be used to pay. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing, but I just feel better having the money in the bank. I just hope we can make extra payments at the end of the loan instead of right away. I really hope in three months things are back to normal. Is this hope-full wishing?

My Friday started off by doing my yoga then going to the store. Cub does not wipe off the carts or supply wipes any longer. There is no one wiping off the check out lanes and hardly anyone wearing face masks. I felt kind of odd wearing a face mask but then again. Rather be not exposed and safe. I just wish everyone would be on the same page for mask wearing!

What else do I have planned? A walk, it's still chilly with a high of only 50 today. Tomorrow 56 so that's better until Sunday! We could see a lot of snow! Enough to shovel! I hope not!

Last night I made more fresh pasta for dinner. It was excellent! I ate that and a veggie taco. Steve made more homemade pasta sauce using tomatoes frozen from last years farmer market. Soo good! No need to ever buy store bought sauce again!

No comments:

Post a Comment