Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Random Thursday, is that a thing?

I'm doing a random Thursday post, which is my normal random-ness.
We had a great weather Wednesday. A bit chilly still but in the 60's! We will take it for mid April! The nice weather kind of got wrecked by an email on our drive down south for a little road trip 30 minutes from home. I found out that I don't qualify for the PP small bus loan, but Steve does so that was bad news/good news. I was still bummed and of course we had more paperwork to get into the loan asap. So we turned around and drove home. I quickly got the paperwork fixed for Steve's loan and sent off to the bank. At least they are on top of it and hopefully, Steve will still get his loan. Makes me nervous about getting unemployment for myself, if I couldn't even get a loan? Now that's also in question! Not a good feeling at all.

I made another ham, spinach quiche yesterday using the cracker crust (olive oil). The crust needed to be pre-cooked a little longer because the bottom was under baked and the side crust is too hard. 
I'll just stick with a regular crust from now on or no-crust. It was still good. I just used the left over ham, some of the frozen spinach thawed and some Swiss cheese. I'm now almost out of my big wedge of cheese! 


Logan made the best fried"Canes" Type chicken tenders last night. I had purchased some steak fries so we baked those up too. I should have taken a photo of the food! 

Food is the one thing to look forward to every night. What are we eating for dinner? We still have left over ham, quiche, chicken tenders and some turkey soup with rice. Time to just eat up what we have. I also bought some more hamburger meat, and some country style ribs and we have those chicken brats to eat this week/weekend. It will be another trip to the store Tuesday. Unless I try to get delivery or curb side pick up! I really need to figure that out asap! There is always an issue. Long time to pick up, days out or now I can't get my credit card information on the app. Ugh!! Difficult! If I do go to the store, I wear a mask. I clean every thing!! 

I did go to the liquor store yesterday. Thought we'd go to one that isn't busy down the road. I had never been in there before. Steve wanted some IPA beers for our 30 mile down the road trip to North field. So, I went in with a mask. The guy working asked if I felt okay. I'm like yeah. Steve said the guys that were in the store checking out before me, were laughing coming out of the store. Laughing at me for wearing a mask. Ugh!!! Everyone needs one all the time to keep everyone safe. Dumb Guys!! Guess that's the last time I'll go there! It was a splurge anyway. We really shouldn't spend any extra money on drinks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment