Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 3, 2020

What to know about my Friday

My French bread I baked Thursday turned out really good and perfect! How does that happen?

It's almost gone. I decided to make just half the recipe. I have my sour dough starter going and it will be ready in 4 more days. I'm excited to try making a sour dough bread. 
I must admit this is the first day I'm actually kind of bored. I do have projects but the other days I was able to stay motivated and get some things done. The weather today is raining, cold and icy. We won't be going for a run or a walk which makes the day longer getting zero exercise or going outside. 

I have been waking up in the middle of the night usually around 2:30, 3 or 4am. I do a little internet surfing on my cell and then go back to bed till around 8:30a.m. No need to get up at 4 or 5 am. 

We did finally place an order with Target to get food delivered. It will arrive Saturday between 8 and 9 pm. 

What did I do with my morning? 
Yoga
Internet reading
Cleaned the dishes/put away
Washed a load of towels
mopped the floor
Disinfected all surfaces, door knobs, light switch etc. (daily)
Faced time Evan
Caught up with Logan and Celina on how school is going
Looked for information on how to apply for these small business loans?? no idea! 
Planned our dinner tonight. More fried rice, sweet and sour califlower, left over chicken/French onion/potato soup and salad with some of the French bread. 

I still have to do my daily planks, might start doing those and weights 2x's a day. 
Blog -doing 
Make the fried rice
White Paint touch ups around the house on the doors, chairs, cabinets. 
Vacuum the main floor (when the kids are done with school)
Play cribbage at 4:30pm

That's my day! Happy Friday in quarantine.





No comments:

Post a Comment