Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 4, 2020

One day at a time

I try not to think too far ahead. Its a little hard to think about our whole summer has been canceled. No swimming pools, no festivals, concerts, sports and the list goes on. We have such short summers to begin with and this is just not fair. Darn virus. I'm just trying to concentrate on what I can do today. Think of a few positive things each day that made my day good.

Positives for Friday:
We still have a roof over our head
Food on the table
Most Bills are paid or on hold
Loans might be coming
The $2400 gov money might be coming soon
We still have money in the bank
We are all healthy
Technology keeps us in touch with family not with us.
We have meals together each night
We are exercising every day. (not yesterday due to the weather)

 We had some left over pizza dough from a few days ago that I had stored in the frig. We also stocked up on 2 pkgs of fresh mozzarella cheese. I decided to make pizzas for lunch. We even had leftover chicken sausages with peppers. I decided to make my own pizza sauce and it turned out really good. I just opened a can of crushed tomatoes, added a tiny bit of sugar (can taste like tin otherwise), and added in dried oregano, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and some dried basil. Let that all cook on low to let the flavors go thought the spices. We still have more sauce and I plan to make some pasta today for lunches. 

I'm still only eating dinners, but I did have a tiny half slice of pizza. I wanted to try it and see if it turned out good. Delicious! I also pre-cook the crust first on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to our hot pizza stone in the oven. I just bake that till it's a little brown. 

What have I been doing about jobs? It worries me. I look every day to see if there is some type of job I can do at home. I thought about advertising again for Personal Training and doing it on-line. I still have a bunch of flyers and I could advertise on some cheaper on line sites. 

I still have some other customers to contact but I'm not sure I should go to their house? How to stay protected and virus free while still working? That is the question of the day. I already have a plan, change from my work clothes right away and store in a shopping bag, wash all on high heat. Wear gloves, eye glasses and a mask when working. Sanitize and disinfect all equipment used. Stay 6 ft or more from customers. Use a blanket in my car to sit on after working. Disinfect car right after. Also shower daily right after work. Maybe also group all my work to one or two days a week. This way I won't go out every day. Still thinking on this and will wait till after we are done with our 14 day state ordered quarantine, this coming Friday, 10th. 

My Saturday plans are simple
Yoga - done
Planks/Weights - done
Start dinner (beef roast) in crock pot - done
Run - waiting till 2pm when it warms up to the 40's
Walk dog ?
Make kettle popcorn
Blog - in process
Email some friends to catch up
look for on line jobs
Read up on the news of the day
4:30pm cribbage games
Bed /TV around 8:30pm 
No home projects for now, but that is always an option
Vacuum house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment