Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday

Saturday is here! I need to start planing an indoor garden to start growing some fresh basil. I saved some egg cartons to plant my seeds. I also am going to try adding crushed egg shells and coffee grounds to the dirt. I heard this is what you do, to make better soil conditions.


After a very lazy Friday which I did nothing but sit around, watch TV, make some fried rice and roasted veggies, I need to get more done today! Which is why I have give Zoey a fur cut. I only have a scissors, no clippers so this won't be easy. I read the next big thing that is going out faster than TP, is hair dye and clippers. Imagine that!


Steve is off to work again today, finishing up Kendra's house painting and floor install. I think he will be working on Sunday too. He's still got a few bedrooms and a bathroom to paint. The floor will probably be done on Sunday, but won't take as long? I got use to him being home with me every day. That's probably why I didn't feel like doing any thing on Friday! 


I also have making dinner tonight on my todo list. We have a ham that need to be cooked. I'm going to make parmesan cheese bread, cheesy potatoes and salad. We have a bunch of frozen meat, so I'll have to take some out and defrost today so we have something to cook next week. I'll also have to make a trip to the store for more food. I'll wait till Monday. I really need to get this order on-line and pick up thing down. I just am not there yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment