Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 17, 2020

The weekend and nice weather ahead!

Friday.. just another day in quarantine around here. No big deal it's the weekend other than the weather is going to be a lot nicer in the 60's. It's something to look forward to because this week was COLD! Too cold to be outside for very long. 

I actually feel like I've lost weight. My waist is a lot thinner, losing any fat around. I have been eating more around 1500 calories for the day. Yesterday, I even ate some jelly beans and had one of Logan's chi tea cupcakes filled with caramel and topped with cream cheese/butter and vanilla pudding. Really sweet but good. I also had my fill of turkey leftovers. 

Steve worked all day painting Kendra's house. She is getting ready to sell and wants everything done by Monday, so they can take photos. He has to paint everything, install a bathroom floor and put up trim around her cabinets. He painted yesterday for 11 hours just to finish her big room with tall ceilings. It's a whole weekend project. It's good he is working to give him something to do and earn a little bit of money. 

I have nothing to do this Friday. Well, I might have an interview form a head hunter. It's a go to work place job. A formulation chemist position doing OTC sunscreens. Sounds like my old company that I used to be the director for. Not sure they'd hire me back since I left after a year to a higher paying job. Plus, it's not what I want to do any more. I figured the interview experience would be good for me. We'll see if they call today after 10:30am. 

I'm also making more crackers without butter today. Maybe trying to make kettle popcorn and will be roasting some of our veggies. Sounds like a Friday kind of plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment