Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Almost Mid April and where are we?

Tomorrow we are at April 15th, half way through the month. It's also going to be the first time ever in almost 20 years of living in this house that I won't be paying the mortgage. That feels awful, weird and scary. I also got a reminder that tomorrow is tax paying day. Although, that has been delayed till July 15th. Everything comes due in July, the truck payment, the mortgage and taxes we owe. I doubt this virus will be gone and we won't be in any better situation as a country or world. I would like to hope we will be semi back to normal. All you can do is hope and not think to far off of the what if..
 This was 2018 in July, Grand Marais MN.. back in normal times.
Monday, Steve got to work on painting our doors. He just painted our bathroom door and closet. It still needs the other side done but at least its a start on what I started a year ago. Many more door to paint white. I'm at least happy its getting done. I went around the kitchen and touched up the white cabinet doors and chairs, looking for tiny chips and realizing I need to clean the cabinets too. They are getting a little dirty in spots.

I also spent a good chunk of the day, scanning and emailing documents to the bank for our small bus loan application. I hope I got all of them. It's a bit confusing trying to figure out this new apple computer and where they get stored, how to move them and all. I need to get the kids to show me how to do this as I'm kind of lost. It's not the same as my Microsoft and I'm lost!

Today, we are helping Kendra move more things to her storage unit. This way she can clear out stuff out of her T.H. and get ready to sell. It's a weird time to sell, but she wants to move to a larger house and now is the time for their family. We should be getting rid of 20 years of stuff in our house too. I just don't know what we will do with it. Goodwill isn't open. Most of the stuff would just be thrown into the trash. We do need to get started on this process as it will take a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment