Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Gathering Documents and all that fun stuff

I have spent lots of time gathering up documents to get our small business loans. This morning we had to drive to the bank and have them make copies of our tax records and loan forms. I was having more then a few issues copying all so it was just easier to go to the teller and have them do the copies. The last part I was missing is the assumed name of Steve's business. Wow, I searched through everything and found it! I hope they take the very old orig copy and not a more updated one because it will be at least 7 days to get it emailed and I don't want to hold up our loan that much longer! Just a tiny bit of extra anxiety. Yikes!
On a more positive note for today.. I tried on all my old jeans and what do you know!!! They fit and fit nice again! Wish I hadn't broken my zipper on my favorite pair of jeans. Maybe I can still fix them? Or just have the zipper replaced? Felt good to get back into my jeans but I took them off and are back in my black workout leggings. Comfy is the name of the game always.

I ate more yesterday than I have in 34 days. I had corn salad for lunch, some home made crackers for a snack, a tiny slice of key lime pie after dinner and stuffing, 1 slice of turkey, 1 slice of ham and a salad with a slice of bread and butter. Wow.. lots more food! I'll be scaling back again today to just one meal.

What am I doing on my Wednesday?
Bank - done
Yoga- in process
Planks and weights - need to do
G-shop for food at 8:30am - done (spent $97.00)
Make crackers
Disinfect our house - done in a.m
Blog - inprocess
paint doors - ?
Make kettle popcorn - ?

We had a little scare yesterday with Celina. She was exercising with a band, doing her arms and it snapped back out of her hand hitting her across her face and eye. It was a loud slap and multiple screams from her. I wasn't sure what happened since she was in the basement. Thankfully, she didn't get it in her eye. Wow, never use a band!! They are dangerous!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment