Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Fitness While in Quarantine

How do you stay fit in Quarantine? If your lacking motivation the best answer is to get a personal trainer.  No need to meet in person, all can be done by on line, video chat. It's easier to progress when you have a plan made for you and can see your progress from week to week.

I pulled out my Personal Training flyers and updated them to include not in person workout in peoples houses but on line, video chat. I hope to expand my customers any where in the USA. I've been a personal trainer since 2013. I started out in 2010 losing around 50 pounds that I put on in my 30's from having two babies. I finally lost the weight after starting an exercise program of running, weight lifting and daily exercise of yoga and my planks! I also started a fitness journal and record everything I eat, my exercise, Todo list etc.. Everything goes into that fitness book to keep me on track. I've had some ups and downs with my weight but one consistent is exercise! I get some every single day. It helps to start off by having someone hold you accountable, until it becomes part of your life that you can't live without. Being in Quarantine is the perfect time to start taking care of you and do a little self reflection about how you want to feel after all this is over. Time to start making changes. Don't worry if you don't have gym equipment. Most exercises can be done with your own
body weight and what you have around your house. Nothing fancy needed. Why not come out of quarantine a better, healthier version of you? Not only will exercise protect you form the virus, over all healthy will improve.

Send me a email if your interested in a free chat assessment or if you just want some advise on how to get started on your own exercise program. I'm here to help. Lorraine, Personal Training Coach
e mail: Lor_Nel@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment