Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Early Saturday Pick up

Steve and I went to Home Depot this morning at 6:30am. I wanted him to go to the store right at 6am when they opened. I figure the less people, the better! I went for the ride and waited in the car. It's nice just to go out some where even if I stay in the car. There were a few cars in the parking lot, mostly employees. He said maybe 5 people were shopping. He grabbed the sheetrock and was out of there in record time. Unfortunately, he said no employees were wearing masks and he only saw a few including himself with a mask on. I am at least glad he wore a mask and only took in his credit card, not the whole wallet. Plus, we have hand sanitizer in the truck.

While Steve works at his parents this morning. I'm not sure what I'll do. I have a list but I'm not really feeling like doing much of it. I did start some country style ribs in the crock pot that will be made Mexican style. I added a can of tomatoes, some garlic cloves, oj and salt, pepper. After not making dinner two nights in a row, I figured better to have some food cooked tonight!

I really slept great from 9pm to 11pm. I never slept much after that. I just tossed and turned, looked at my cell for hours and tried to sleep again from 3 to 6am. Awful night and I have no idea why I couldn't sleep!

We are set with our loan to maybe have a chance at getting the small business loan. There are many before us as I've read. Not sure we will make the cut, but all the paper work is done and ready to go. Fingers crossed it comes through! I also heard MN is now paying out self emp people. Nothing yet for us and no other info has been requested. Still no news of our government check? We usually get a check in the mail for tax refunds.  I did go to the website and give the IRS our bank info right when that opened up. I was hoping to see a direct deposit, but nope. Nothing.. still waiting and it's felt like forever! Not that we plan to spend any of it right away. It's just a better feeling having more money in the bank when needed.

Another sunny day and high around 66*F. We will take it! I might plant some seeds in our shaded garden just to see if any thing grows? I planted all our pots out front with herb seeds and flowers. I'm hoping something starts to grow! At least those are in the sun. I just have to remember to water them every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment