Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

What's up for today?

What are my big plans in quarantine today? Just waiting till the sun is out and it warms up to almost 70*F!! Right now it's cloudy. The sun is going to make an appearance at some point. I'll be here waiting and ready to soak it up.


I went for my every day 2 mile run at the local park where the trail is pretty flat. It's my go to place to run right now. It's not busy at all. I maybe have to pass one person on each loop around the park. I always run off the trail into the grass to keep more than 6 feet of distance. 


I have no special plans for my Tuesday. We are done with our two weeks of quarantine this Friday but I'm sure it will be extended. I'm working again this Thursday and Friday for a few hours. Any kind of money helps but it makes me nervous to go out into the world around people. It's only max of 6 and I stay far away from everyone and will be wearing a face mask/gloves.

We are still playing our daily games of cribbage. I made some fried rice last night again and we ate some chicken wings. 

I'm excited to try making my sour dough bread with that starter. Just hope it turns out good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment