Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hump Day..

It's Wednesday, Day 5 of 14 or more days in quarantine/stay at home. Friday was the last day I worked. I really miss my daily schedule of working for a few hours each day.
Yesterday, we were semi productive. Steve started spraying the back yard for moles. They have been digging all over the back yard. We had some mole spray/Castor oil from last year. After the yard dried, we started racking up all the leaves. Steve used the mower to mulch them all up. Our yard looks a lot better now!
It was easier to mow up the leaves when raked in rows with the leaves spread thin. We usually don't spend much time on our yard because we'd rather be off doing other things. I have a feeling this summer, we are going to be doing way more yard work to fix it all up! I'm okay with that because it needs some TLC. 


I keep watching the 15 day forecast for it to be warm enough to camp outside at night. I love camping and since we won't be going anywhere camping, might as well, go in the back yard or deck! Got to make due. 

This was Monday night's sun set. I happened to be walking up our stairs and noticed the sky. Our stairs are on the side of our house so we don't have a direct view of the sunset. Super pretty and I just stood there to take it all in. 

 What do I have planned for my hump day? I still need to go for my 2 mile run at the park. My planks are next after I finish blogging. Survivor is on TV tonight 7-8pm, so we have something to look forward to watching. About the only TV I am watching right now is Survivor, Summer house, Below Deck and Outlander. Otherwise, I don't really watch TV. Steve likes to watch the news but that is never good all all about the Covid -19. I get enough information on the Internet every day. We are all over loaded on it. 
Not sure what else I'll do today? I could start all those home projects? I'm not feeling it right at this moment. 

Oh, forgot all about our nightly cribbage game. Last night Celina and Don joined us in cribbage. Steve and I got the big Win for the night. Cribbage is still happening every late afternoon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment