Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday Fun!

Did you hear that right? I said Friday fun. What fun you ask? 

Well, I'm working for a tiny bit today. Yes, that's fun because its some where to go, something to do and I earn some money. I'm also waiting to hear back from another customer to see if I still can get work form her too. Fingers crossed! I need to fill up my next week with working at least 3 days! 

It's also sunny and going to be 62*F today! That's fun for me! Nice weather is always great on any day of the week! 

My indoor radishes are growing so good. I'm moving them outside to the garden and will start more from seed inside. I also have flower seeds to plant in some pots. It's been fun seeing my seeds growing. Just wish all would grow. My seeds are pretty old so I'll take what does grow! 


Thursday afternoon, Steve and I took the drive to Northfield, through Welch and home. We stopped to have drinks along the river at a park. No one was there which was nice. We did have a goose that kept us company down the river a little ways away. 

We opened our two beers and had some wine with smoked almonds. A good hour just to sit and relax. It was good weather timing as it started raining right after we left. 

We will probably be doing more of these mid week picnics just to get out of the house and have some where to go. Makes life feel a little more normal or distracts us from the news. 


I'm not sure what I'm doing with the rest of my Fun Friday. Steve will be at his parents painting some trim in a bedroom. I should go to the park and run at least a mile or two. I have my car to wash. My seeds to plant and some sun to soak up! 

Since we never made dinner last night. We all had some form of leftovers. We all decided to have pizza Friday night. Easy to do! Just requires me to make some pizza dough and we do have some naan bread. A bonfire also sounds like a good plan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment