Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bigger issues than helicopters landing!

Yes, we have bigger issues to worry about than the noise from helicopters landing at a cabin. This is the third world problem a neighbor is having right now. Don't mind us, no money coming in, not sure if we will have a roof over our heads. Go and worry about that helicopter! While we worry about life and just getting by. Am I bitter because no one cares what the unemployed are going through? Yes! Life is not normal for us and its not business as usual. I get it, its not normal for anyone but some of us lost everything and will be losing over and over. So, go complain about your helicopter problem to us. We are not going to cry for you ever!

Glad I got that out. I did work for a whole hour today. Earned a tiny bit of money and than turned around and paid a utility bill. I did find out that the utilities are not going to charge extra for not paying in full right now. I'm sure once this is over they will want all their money! I'm just hoping to delay until we get unemployment or the sm bus loan. (soon to be round 2 of stimulus money). The new normal, get farther behind every day. Just don't pay, delay, delay, delay to keep all our money in the bank for now.

This is what life is like during Covid 19 for some of us.

On a brighter note.. we got a college tax credit in our account today. It's sunny outside, but still chilly 40 degrees in Minnesota.

My plans for this Tuesday include the following:
Make more crackers, We are out, yet again! 
Color my gray hairs
play cribbage
Wrote up a business quote for Steve - done
Blog -in process
 Make fried chicken for dinner _ Per Logan's request, he might make this?? 
Paid utility bills - done
email a friend 
That's my Tuesday! 






No comments:

Post a Comment