Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 6, 2020

Making the most out of today

We are back to Monday! I actually get to work today! I'm scared to go out and happy at the same time to just make some money. I'll be actually working again on Friday. I'm taking extra precautions and wearing a mask and gloves! I'll also be changing my clothes and disinfecting everything, plus washing my hands and clothes! I also have to set up my car to make sure I can sit on a blanket to also wash and then clean/disinfect my car too.

Every Monday I weight myself and check my measurements. Sometimes your actual weight does not tell the full story of weight loss. I lost another 3 pounds last week. All my measurements also went down a little. Making progress a little at a time. 

Last week, I ran a total of 12 miles. Considering I'd run 12 miles in two days before, I'm still making progress. I did notice my right foot started now hurting on mile 2 at the end. I do know 2 miles has to be the max for now. I just hope I'm not doing too much too soon for my foot. I want to run more, but I'll hold off. 

We also did a few miles walking the dog. I didn't go every day with the dog as Steve would walk instead of run or the kids would take the dog out. 

Daily planks and weights. I only skipped one day that it was crappy out and snowed. I had zero motivation that day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment