Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thirsty Thursday on Quarantine day #6

It's Thursday! I started my day by doing a bunch of baking. I made a ham, spinach Swiss cheese quiche with home made pie crust. It was delicious. I usually wait till night to eat dinner, but I had a tiny slice. I've been only eating one meal to save the food for the kids. We do need to go shopping soon, but we have a few more meals I can cook up. This photo was from another quiche with out the spinach and not in my white ceramic dish.


I also made some French bread. Good thing we have lots of yeast and flour! I did stock up right before all this hit. We have been making a lot of bread so it is going fast. I just made the dough, so it's rising now and I'll bake it soon. Since our yeast isn't going to last forever, I started some sour dough starter. Just takes 5 to 10 days, and you add back in a little of what you take out. Just stir the stuff 2 to 3 times a day. Easy enough and kind of my live project at the moment.

After all that baking, I went for my noon run at the park with the family, minus Logan. He was doing homework. Just did my usual 2 miles while Steve walked the dog and Celina ran faster and one more mile.

It's actually nice out today. High of 61*F, but cloudy and windy. It doesn't feel that nice out, but I did get sweaty running!

No comments:

Post a Comment