Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 9, 2020

May the 4th be with us!

Yep, got the word yesterday that our 14 day stay at home, will be extended to May 4th. That's another 24 days on top of our soon to be 14 days for a total of 38 days on stay at home orders! Wow.. That's not looking good! Wonder if it will be extended beyond that?

Logan started growing his little indoor garden for a school project. It's finally showing signs of life!

I think he planted basil and dill. Not sure what else? I will probably start growing my own indoor garden of just basil since we will be using it to cook. 

I made some butter crackers yesterday. Super easy to make in the food processor. It's similar to making pie crust. Flour, butter, water, salt and some sugar. I'll be making more and trying cheese next time. I didn't take a photo, only snap chatted so I'll be sure to take a photo next time. They did turn out pretty. I cut them with a ruffled edge cutter into tiny 1" squares and sprinkled with sea salt and fresh rosemary. You just store in an air tight container. 

We had some beef taco's last night for dinner. Logan cooked all the food which was nice. Celina made the guac and I just made some rice on the side. I wasn't starving since I ate a few crackers before dinner. Steve also made some chicken soup for lunch. He used the chicken bones and the rest of the meat on the whole chicken we had a few days ago. Just cooked that up and took off all the meat with some veggies. It was soooo good! Who knew! We'll probably do this again when we have a whole chicken since the flavor was super good! We are getting to be experts at making great soups! I also had a small bowl of that too.

No running took place yesterday. We did bring the dog for a walk at a new location. She got more burrs in her ears, which I've been plucking out. She loves the walks so its hard not to bring her with. 

We also played new games last night along with some cribbage. We got out Sequence and played a few games of that. We also have Yatzee and a few other games to mix things up. 

I cleaned our main floor yesterday. Just vacuumed and did the normal every day disinfecting all surfaces etc.. I need to wash our floors. Might do that this morning just to get it done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment