Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday and sunny

It's a sunny day and high of 53*F. I'll take it for nice spring weather. I've been waiting till around 10/11am to go on my daily runs. I have a semi schedule for my mornings at least. This makes the day seem normal. Get up around 7am, yoga, planks, lift weights, plan my day in my fitness book, blog, go for a run. There are also house projects todo. I've been searching for chemist jobs to apply or any kind of work at home jobs (which there are none).

Every evening around 4:30pm Steve and I have our cribbage games.  We take turns winning and losing. Lately, I've been winning more than losing.



Yesterday, it was 60*F, so I wanted a bonfire! We
had hotdogs and I burnt some potatoes on the fire too. It was nice just to sit outside and cook while playing our cribbage.

This afternoon, we are going for a bike ride. I just need to make sure Steve goes ahead of me. Last year he crashed into the back of my bike because I slowed down. He was looking back and fell on his shoulder. We don't need to ever do that again!!!

A little good news, I got a notice from the SBA, that we could get 10K business loans that don't need to be paid back. You get the money right away.  I filled out the applications on line and now it's a wait and see if we get any money till the other long term 30Year with low 3.75% interest loans come through. At least I feel semi better about getting some money to hold us up. I had to pay the cell phone bill today. It always makes me nervous about spending any money when nothing will be coming in the next month to ??? What can you do? The bills have to be paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment