Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 19, 2020

It went for a swim

It's everyone's 3rd hand, the cell phone. Mine went right into the toilet. Ugh!! I put it in my side legging pocket and it flipped out and went right into the toilet. I need a phone for what customers I do have left, I can contact. I have a new cell that arrives today by 10:30am. I just got what I was familiar with, a Galaxy S 10. It just doesn't have that pen, which I never used, ever! It's similar to my Galaxy 5 Note, yep we are on 10's now.  I'm super behind on cells because I liked what I had and it use to work. I found the least expensive phone, which was around $500. It could have been more like $1000 for some of the new/new phones! Not what I wanted to spend money on right now, but I had zero choice. I tried to just use one of my really old cell phones, but it's so outdated, that it wouldn't even work with Verizon any longer. They just didn't support it. I'm ready to have a phone again. I almost want to carry around my old cell phone case, just so I don't feel like I'm missing that third hand. 

It's hard to sleep lately, it's hard to eat lately, it's hard to know what the future will be. Right now, it's just day by day. I just have to remind myself, right now we are all healthy, no one has died, we still have a house, still have a few jobs, still have money in the bank, our bills are all paid for the month (mostly), and we have money for the next few months should our income drop to zero. We have no idea if we can work daily or even weekly. If we are all in our houses and have to stay for weeks? We do not have stay at home, work on the computer jobs! We have to be out in the world. Which is exactly what we aren't suppose to do. 

It really helps to write down every thing in my control. Like cutting costs. I called our car insurance and had the kids cars parked. They aren't driving to school or out anywhere. This alone saved $1500 for 6 months, which is $250 per month. I am going to check on the cost of TV. We just don't watch it enough, plus will there be any new shows to watch soon? We still have plenty of DVD movies and can get Netflix some how from our laptop internet? Just need to figure that all out. Not much more I can reduce for bills. Scary times.. It does help me when I write out my fears, think of solutions to that fear and options of what if. That's what keeps me up at night. 

I do have a plan to keep up with my yoga, blogging, walking the dog at the park, running and baking, organizing our house, finishing up some projects, and cleaning surfaces. I'd rather be busy working too, which is just a tiny portion of my day. 

I decided with all the on-line college. Maybe I could get some other skills to figure out where all the jobs will be after this is all done. Maybe I'll be taking some classes? Just might be time to learn something new and change directions again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment