Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 26, 2020

It's Sunny!

I was so glad to see the sun today. Yesterday it rained for half the day and was cloudy. The weather prediction was for it to be cloudy today too, but nope here is the sun!
This morning I went running by myself at the park. I did two laps around for 2 miles. I felt good enough to run one more time around, but decided to go home instead. I just don't want to hurt my feet again and not be able to run so I'm taking it slow getting back into the miles of running. They feel fine so far and I've been wearing inserts in my running shoes. It all helps.


Last night we made burgers. Would have been nice to grill them outside but it was raining. So, we had a smoky house for awhile! I toasted the buns and Logan cooked up the burgers. I put some onions, lettuce and blue cheese with bacon on mine. The sides we had some tater tots. 

I was stuffed after eating my 1/4lb burger. 

We ate early and had about an hour before Survivor was on TV. We all played a round of kings in the corner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment