Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 16, 2020

I must be losing weight!

All this virus stress, I must have lost weight. I've been not eating much in part because I don't want to eat up all our food if we need to stay home the next month.

I haven't been sleeping much, I'm worried all the time about everything! Life has changed and its going to change more.

What I can do to calm myself. Disinfect everything, wash my hands all the time, stay off the internet and TV.

Steve isn't going to work. He is taking extra precautions and staying away from people. I'm still working but I am working alone, no contact with people and will be using cleaning solutions where ever I go!

We all need to do our part to keep safe from this virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment