Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I think it's Wednesday

Yeah, It's Wednesday. I'm looking forward to watching Survivor tonight. I also look forward to Steve and I running every morning. I like working out together. It's nice to get out right away in the morning. We only ran for 11:30 minutes, 1 mile exactly around the park fields. He thinks next week, he can run longer. I was tempted to go back out for a run around our neighborhood. I might just do that in a bit. It's suppose to rain from 11 am through the rest of the day. 


Zoey has been loving her daily walks. We usually go in the late afternoon. Other than her walks, she spends her days barking at delivery trucks, dogs and squirrels at the feeder. 


Day hum.. 14. I had lunch yesterday. Made myself some canned soup. I forgot we had potatoes I could just warm up. Maybe today I'll eat one of those. My home made pasta turned out yummy last night. Our chicken was still frozen so I just made the pasta, and Steve made up some meatballs that were frozen and some squash. Easy meal with the home made bread. 

I still haven't made the Carmel popcorn I wanted to do. I think today is the day! I'll have to see how it turns out. We have a lot of popcorn so this should be an easy treat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment