Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 28, 2020

My Friday was busy!!

I had a job to do first thing in the morning bright and early at 6am. I was off to the store to hunt down some TP, dog bags for a customer. It also got me a little nervous about our supply of TP. So, I called ahead to make sure they had paper products. Tissue will have to do! I was able to locate 2 rolls of TP at a hardware store and the doggie bags. They had a table set up where you just tell them what you need, they go pick it and you pay. The two stores also weren't very crowded first thing in the morning. I think that time is set aside for older people shopping. It was just nice to have some work. I just didn't care for going to all the stores.  Steve came with to drop off the supplies and then the rental house I manage we put out the grill and patio furniture.

Celina and I went for a late morning run. I did two miles and called it good. I'm still going slow 11:30 minute miles. Steve didn't run yesterday but he did this Saturday morning. He did the one mile loop and I continued on. 





I have to admit, my legs were a tiny bit sore last night. They still feel good. I just want to work up to 3 miles feeling easy again. I just don't want to push too much because I need my feet to feel good. So far no issues! 

I didn't take any photos of the kids biking yesterday. I had to do some bike pumping of tires, chain fixing and they were off to deliver bread they made to their grandparents. 

It was Wayne's 81's birthday yesterday. We did a video chat during dinner. 

I made the best pulled chicken Mexican style in the crock pot. OMG, sooo good! I also made some Indian Fry Bread for the taco shell. We had brownies for the cake, but never got around to eating it. I was pretty full since I decided to have 2 drinks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment